Ember's Shadows

The Moodier Side of the World Around Us -- Art, Music, Poetry, Interesting People & Places, Reflections, Connections, Isolation, Anxiety, Expanses, and Infinity.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

1997 Was A Very Good Year To Have A Radio

It must have been -- I often find myself turning back to a particular cassette tape:
The Ted Top 22 of 1997. Paul Weller, Belle & Sebastian, Teenage Fanclub, Pavement, Cast, Blur, Echo & The Bunnymen.. the list goes on and on. Who couldn't have fun with this collection?
(So that's my "playlist" for the day -- that and more paisley underground).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember hearing those songs on the radio.

9:13 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger ember said...

Correction -- 1997 was a very good year to have a "Ted"

3:20 AM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have to agree.

1:25 AM, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home