Ember's Shadows

The Moodier Side of the World Around Us -- Art, Music, Poetry, Interesting People & Places, Reflections, Connections, Isolation, Anxiety, Expanses, and Infinity.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Hunt For Blogs Worth Returning To, Part I

This is the start of a new series exploring the blogging world, looking for the ones worth checking on again and again. My first entry is no big surprise -- there's a permanent link to it on the left. It's the blog maintained by the Late Adopter. His blog covers a range of topics: history & historiography, music & pop culture, politics & current events, and anything else the author wishes to post. It's mostly a collection of great links to interesting articles from all kinds of online publications, with little biased commentary getting in the way. That makes it a good resource of interesting topics that have been popping up amongst the online intellectual community.

You might cry foul over my top choice because I happen to be related to the author of this blog, but frankly, I find myself drawn back to this blog on a regular basis independently of that -- I happen to actually want to read most of the articles he posts. That's pretty cool. This shared interest might be the product of a biological or common experience link, but that cannot be helped. It's still a great blog. Check it out:

The Late Adopter

.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home