Ember's Shadows

The Moodier Side of the World Around Us -- Art, Music, Poetry, Interesting People & Places, Reflections, Connections, Isolation, Anxiety, Expanses, and Infinity.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Great Musical Resource Masquerading As A Clothing Store

So I finally got around to reading the Bratmail email from last month. They have a bunch of band recommendations in the email (promoting upcoming shows). Of course, all the shows have long since passed, but most of the bands have myspace pages, and some of these guys are cool! So here are a couple of bands that I might just go see sometime:

The Shakes -- 60's garage punk sound

The Tiki Tones -- I don't know how to categorize this one, but I'm hooked!

One of these days I need to make it over to see the store: Brat

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home