Ember's Shadows

The Moodier Side of the World Around Us -- Art, Music, Poetry, Interesting People & Places, Reflections, Connections, Isolation, Anxiety, Expanses, and Infinity.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Swedish Polarbears

It's a band. Yes, they are from Sweden. They sound like Teenage Fanclub. If we all beg them enough, maybe they will visit us stateside. Wouldn't that be cool?

Here is their webpage.

Here is their myspace page.

Gee, I wish I had known about myspace when I visited Scandinavia. The bands let you listen to several full songs so you know what you are getting yourself into, they post all their gigs on their page, and they link to the other bands they will be playing with (usually). What a resource! Just think of all the great concert stories I could have come home with if I had known about all these bands! No, instead I saw bands from the U.S. while I was up there, and now I'm hoping to see all these Scandinavian bands when they visit the U.S. Life is funny that way.
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home