Ember's Shadows

The Moodier Side of the World Around Us -- Art, Music, Poetry, Interesting People & Places, Reflections, Connections, Isolation, Anxiety, Expanses, and Infinity.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Love Vikings (Apparently)

My favorite Swedish band at the moment, however, is Mono Stereo. They sound like a cross between early Jesus & Mary Chain and Ride. (This needs to be updated. This was an accurate description of the few songs they had up when I first found them, but wow, are they different now.. One of these days I will write a proper review. They're still one of my favorite bands to promote, so check them out!)

Here is their myspace page.

I don't know too much about them yet -- they don't have a website or anything other than the above page. They don't even have an album out yet! But they promised they would tell me once they put one out, so I'll keep you posted.

Please let me know what you think of these bands -- use the comment feature, okay?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home